You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

#41 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: yue | Date: 2006-01-05 02:07 | IP: IP Logged

I think that the current feature is acceptable. For me, the readonly icon is much more important than FTP status. I think that there must be other people who value other states more. If everyone starts to make such requests, we won't have any tab space left. Please don't use larger icons. The tab space is too precious to take away.

Thanks.
Yue

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#42 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-01-05 05:01 | IP: IP Logged

Can you make some examples of the icon ?
On the icon must be together information about the status:
- Modified
- HEX
- R/O
- AutoRefresh
- FTP

#43 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: n0name | Date: 2006-01-06 12:30 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for your great editor!!

In previous versions, when I was opening a read-only file, the file tab was grayed and the file name in the tab was in italic. It was very convenient.
With 4.5.0 that I've just installed, it is no more the case. Do you confirm? or is there any way to re-enable it?
Thanks,

n0name.

#44 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-01-06 13:11 | IP: IP Logged

Win64 doesn't allow user draw in standard WIndows component.
File state is indicated now with the icon before file name on the file tab.

#45 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: Replika | Date: 2006-01-08 04:36 | IP: IP Logged

Please read my thread:
forum.pspad.com
Is there a problem when print with small font?

#46 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: Cackos | Date: 2006-01-12 11:06 | IP: IP Logged

Hi, this version is the best yet!!!

What's with the pesky confirmation dialog "do you really want to close all files?" that is shown whenever we click the "close application" button? Actually, it only shows a couple of seconds after the app is minimized to the tray, and behind all other open windows... I would suggest three changes:

1. - No more dialog for confirmation;
2. - That the option (if necessary...) to close all files when closing to the tray would be defined on the preferences dialog. I'm saying "if necessary" because I see no sense in closing all files. If a user would want that, he would do the menu File\Close All action;
3. - That the behaviour for minimizing could also have an option on preferences to minimize to the icon tray. You could even make the difference:
3.1 + If the user clicks minimize, do not ask to save any files, close no file and minimize (if the option is set) to the icon tray;
3.2 + If the user clicks close app, ask to save all unsaved files, close all files and minimize (if the option is set) to the icon tray;

Cackos

#47 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-01-12 12:24 | IP: IP Logged

1) specify list of confirmation

2) see Program settings / Confirmation

#48 Re: PSPad 4.5.0 (2175) English

Posted by: Cackos | Date: 2006-01-13 16:32 | IP: IP Logged

When I'm working in PSPad, the status bar shows some pretty strange images, like the "New file" image (blank sheet) or the "Open file" image (little folder), or some text in a blue background. I still cannot reproduce it consistently, it happens occasionally, when I hover the mouse over some menu or toolbar. If it happens in the status side (right side, where the tips for the commands are shown), it vanishes as soon as I remove the hovering. If it shows over the "unsaved" icon or the "text justification" icon, it only vanishes if I refresh the screen (placing another window over it or something)

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR