You are here: PSPad forum > Developer forum - new builds > PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

#21 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Mario Molinari | Date: 2005-10-28 10:34 | IP: IP Logged

Jan,

here is some more problem.

When launching a multiple file search (search-in-files), it often happens that the "File Type" filter gets lost (i.e. blank), sometime as soon as I launch the search (which is quite annoying) sometimes also in other moments (such as when I re-open the dialogue and there is no memory of the previous filter).

I never saw this problem in 4.3.3.

There is also an aesthetical issue. While performing the search-in-files, and immediately after the search, the files pathnames are shown with the font in "regular" mode, instead of being displayed in bold, as it happens as soon as I click one of them and as it has always been in the past.

Finally, I saw the "format" little icon in the status bar displaying an unknown drawing (a white square inside a larger blu square - or maybe vice versa). When clicking from one value to another, this drawing was never re-displayed and I haven't seen it again since then. I don't know whether this may be a bug (I don't use that icon), this is just an information to you in case it may be useful.

Cheers,
Mario smiling smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#22 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Branko Grbac | Date: 2005-10-28 10:41 | IP: IP Logged

I have set PSPad to keep running in the system tray when i attempt to close it. I use it quite often so this reduces the time it is needed to load. But I have noticed it doesn't release some files and/or directories properly after a file has been closed. For example, I open a file see that it's crap, minimize PSPad (by close button) and then get an error deleting the file. I come back to PSPad to make sure it (the file) is closed and it is. Only solution is that I close the application, too.

#23 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Mjac | Date: 2005-10-28 17:13 | IP: IP Logged

After going from hex-editor to text-mode the highlighter still shows as "Hexa editor" even though it is something else (XHTML in my case). Also should Hexa be Hex to match the other dialogues?

#24 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: JohnB | Date: 2005-10-28 23:01 | IP: IP Logged

OK, to solve the word wrap problem in 4.3.3 I downloaded this release and copied it into the c:Program Files/PSPad/ folder.

Everything looked fine until I came to compile my .htm file. Pressed CTL-SHFT-F10 and got a page error. Checked the webserver/docs etc. No problems there; same as recommended. Then noticed that the "compile" was looking for 6s[rest was ok] instead of localhost! Well, rebooted...re-installed...uninstalled...removed ZoneAlarm...reinstalled old version...and still the problem! So now I can't run PSPad at all!

Help!

#25 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: JohnB | Date: 2005-10-28 23:37 | IP: IP Logged

Darn. I remember this now. Had to look under <i>Project</i> settings, and there, darned if I didn't find the 6s. Go figure.

#26 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2005-10-29 07:28 | IP: IP Logged

You have "6s" set in the program settings/webserver/server or in the project setting / server

Please check both places.

#27 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Ruud Driessen | Date: 2005-10-29 14:17 | IP: IP Logged

It seems like the Selection Type > Column Selection does not work.
Is this a known problem?

#28 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Users | Date: 2005-10-29 16:32 | IP: IP Logged

I love PSpad,but he very slow!!!
Make PSpad faster!!!!
Please!
---
Goodbye!

#29 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: Faterson | Date: 2005-10-29 16:38 | IP: IP Logged

My, that was fast! winking smiley

#30 Re: PSPad UNICODE 4.5.0 (2139) beta English

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2005-10-29 17:53 | IP: IP Logged

Maybe "it seems" ...
I suggest you read PSPad help before

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR