Posted by: pspad | Date: 08/24/2005 21:01 | IP: IP Logged
Download link: pspad.cincura.net (1.5 MB)
Notes to PSPad update versions:
this CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Replace existing file from last full release
Changes to 4.5.0 (2120)
- possibility change clip list window size
- switch editors in splitted window with Ctrl+Tab or Shift+Ctrl+Tab
- new variable in [Special settings] section - SimpleFileTabs=0 switch off owner draw for file tabs - problems with 64bit OS
- search/replace in files - added UNICODE support - please test it before serious work
- incorrect addres in internal html preview raises exception
- possibility set main window from menu Window
- code explorer for VB, C++
- with active wordwrap and dblclick in LOG wasn't active line visible
- autosave - status bars flickers only if some file is saved
- clips and problem with russian Я char
- user highlighter and comments after single and double quote
- spellcheck and right mouse on word contains underscore
- national chars in search and FTP dialog
- comments in FoxPro
- comments and uncomments code if on the last line was selected one char
- comments/uncomments code style in multihighlighter depends of actual hghlighter
- exception after run external tool from favoutite tab if no file open
- code explorer and comments problem (C++, PHP)
- calculate block funtion
- if no printer installed, Print and PrintPreview is disabled
- Search/Replace in files keeps file format (DOS/Mac/Unix)
Posted by: Joe Belmaati | Date: 08/24/2005 22:25 | IP: IP Logged
When no file is open, the two tabs for "Remove Folder" and "Add Files" in the Project Pane flicker. When a file is open or mousing over a menu item the flickering goes away. And the download link is still for 2120.
Post Edited (08-25-2005 00:26)
Posted by: DeliciousMonkey | Date: 08/25/2005 00:33 | IP: IP Logged
The download link is incorrect.
The correct is pspad.cincura.net
You have put the link /pspad450b2120.cab
Posted by: pspad | Date: 08/25/2005 05:37 | IP: IP Logged
Joe Belmaati wrote:
> When no file is open, the two tabs for "Remove Folder" and "Add
> Files" in the Project Pane flicker.
Thank you, problem found
Posted by: Lolo | Date: 08/25/2005 06:52 | IP: IP Logged
> Joe Belmaati wrote:
> > When no file is open, the two tabs for "Remove Folder" and
> > Files" in the Project Pane flicker.
More PSPad takes 100% CPU usage when no file is opened
Posted by: Oswald | Date: 08/25/2005 08:11 | IP: IP Logged
Great enhancements in this version ! Thanks !
Just a minor bug in code explorer with the VB highlighter, functions or subroutines in a class are nor sorted.
Do you have the control on the selection in the application or is it entirely controled by the component? If yes, is there a way to change the behaviour of CTRL+left/right?
The current behaviour jump over the next complete word and the special characters.
I think that a better behaviour is to jump only over the next complete word and stop before the special characters.
Example : <SUBMENU NAME="File "> (each cursor step is represented by the pipes)
Current behaviour :
|<|SUBMENU |NAME="|File ">|
The other way (the way I prefer) :
|<|SUBMENU |NAME|="|File |">|
Posted by: StXh | Date: 08/25/2005 14:14 | IP: IP Logged
When I recorder a macro, I can't recorder the Copy action. Even though I modify the macro and add ecCopy in it, it didn't work.
Posted by: pspad | Date: 08/25/2005 19:29 | IP: IP Logged
> When I recorder a macro, I can't recorder the Copy action. Even
> though I modify the macro and add ecCopy in it, it didn't work.
Authors of editor component changes behaviour
In next build...
Posted by: Leif Gregory | Date: 08/26/2005 17:13 | IP: IP Logged
I wish I had an idea on how to help you fix this, but I don't, so I'll just report it.
When declaring XML in a page, the closing ?> which obviously is the same as the php closing tag causes the highlighter to freak out. Paste this into a .php file and open it.
//Stuff common to each .GPX file
$gpxOutput = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>' . "\r\n";
$gpxOutput .= '<gpx xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" ';
$gpxOutput .= 'xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" ';
Thanks.. Great work on PSPad!
Posted by: Carb | Date: 08/27/2005 11:33 | IP: IP Logged
This is a well known bug and there are several threads dedicated to it. I believe it only exists when you use the HTML Multihighlighter. If you switch to just PHP hilighting it should work fine.