Posted by: gwinkless | Date: 07/13/2016 13:44 | IP: IP Logged
Macari:Only as notice. I get the error again. ^^
I've hit this a couple of times too. I have nothing helpful to add, just wanted to add my voice in case you thought it was isolated to one user...
Posted by: Macari | Date: 02/06/2017 20:57 | IP: IP Logged
I have updated my OS to windows 10, now I see the bug in pspad file browser too.
www2.pic-upload.de (after refresh folders with button, its okay again)
What I can say is:
1. I found this problem only in pspad
2. Its happen temporarily too. means, close damaged file in editor and re-open can fix it. the file itself was in this case not damaged.
3. its happen in search&replace in multiple files or save current file, what damage the file.
4. pspad is always open, I work 99% the time with text editor and my pc use only hibernate for sleeping. when there is no windows update, I (re-)start never my pc.
5. very rare I get a memory crash in pspad and program will terminate.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2017 20:58 by Macari.
Posted by: pspad | Date: 03/25/2017 20:29 | IP: IP Logged
Does it happen in PHP highlighter only? Does it happen to anybody with other highlighter? I have suspicious that this bug is highlighter related.
Posted by: Macari | Date: 03/27/2017 10:08 | IP: IP Logged
I have see this in "directory list" from pspad multiple times too. Its replace the directory name. After close and restart pspad it was vanished.
I working 99% of times with php, scss(css) und js files. possible here is a memory leak.
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2017 10:12 by Macari.