You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: Clip list truncated for some languages

Re: Clip list truncated for some languages

#1 Clip list truncated for some languages

Posted by: mihau | Date: 2015-03-08 18:02 | IP: IP Logged

I did extensive searches here in the forum but couldn't find anything so I assume what I will now describe is a bug:

as of lately, Clip lists for certain files seem to be truncated - I post two examples below; this happens for both "fresh installs" as well as an old one and current stable version as well as the latest developer build.

(I checked the corresponding *.def files - they are fine and continue way below what is shown in the clip window)

this only happens for certain languages, e.g. Python and PHP, but not Perl or HTML etc.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Clip list truncated for some languages

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-03-08 18:24 | IP: IP Logged

Hello, this isn't truncated, but intentionally limited. If you start wite, list will be more and more narrowed.
It has no sense to show thousand items in the list.

Open PHP and start to write: cpdf_p
when you start write, you will see how to list will shows you only items started what you wrote

#3 Re: Clip list truncated for some languages

Posted by: mihau | Date: 2015-03-09 14:12 | IP: IP Logged

ah now I understand, my bad

thanks for your time and the explanation!

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR