You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: File not update

Re: File not update

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: File not update

Posted by: Macari | Date: 2014-11-14 22:51 | IP: IP Logged

Unfortunately, this have nothing to do with the content. One time all working fine, other time its not update the content of focused file (maybe other open files have the same problem).

Estimated: 1 of ~15 times after replace I see this.

All what I can say (in the moment) its on windows 8.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: File not update

Posted by: Neil | Date: 2014-11-15 06:50 | IP: IP Logged

Macari:
I have now build 2517 and found again its not update all times the actual focused file after "search&replace in files".

After I close this file and open again, the file is changed. So its really a bug in update/refresh after a "search&replace in files". That happen not everytime, but its happen.

Hi Jan,
I also see this problem in "Search & replace in files".

But as Macari says, it does not happen all the time and so I haven't been able to determine the exact condition to cause it to happen.

As Macari describes, the file that is focused on is not updated.

I will check it closer next time it happens.

I think it may be just that the window is not being updated, i.e. the file has been changed ok, but the window has not been updated to match the change.

Thanks

--
Neil

#13 Re: File not update

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-11-15 08:04 | IP: IP Logged

Take attention please to file name in the window title and file name on the disk. This is a only problem if file name in PSPad is different.

#14 Re: File not update

Posted by: Macari | Date: 2014-11-16 12:28 | IP: IP Logged

Thats have nothing to do with the filename. Because:

I replace text in files, but the focused tab not (everytime) update content. Now I replace again text in files(affect the focused file too) and the focused tab now update the content and show all correct (changes before show up now correctly).

#15 Re: File not update

Posted by: Macari | Date: 2015-11-08 14:46 | IP: IP Logged

This problem still exists in lastest beta. I must open each time all open files, because pspad not refresh (guaranteed) all open files.

I open a file and start search and replace in all files (include this open one). After replace the open file is not changed, but the file on HDD is changed. After re-open its now the actual version. Windows (8.1) is here maybe irrelevant, you should refresh all open files with result from search history from log window (Search results).

Hope this helps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-08 14:47 by Macari.

#16 Re: File not update

Posted by: rchartois | Date: 2016-07-29 11:18 | IP: IP Logged

I experience the same issue as macari: after a "Search / Replace in files...", open files are not refreshed although they have changed (this is with v4.5.6, v4.5.7, and v4.6.1).

This is somehow due to a configuration change: if I restore the original config filePHP.INI, then it works as expected. I cannot figure out which config change triggers the misbehavior, but I can provide my config file upon request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-07-29 11:18 by rchartois.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR