You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Re: Spellchecking and line break

Re: Spellchecking and line break

#1 Spellchecking and line break

Posted by: Draycon | Date: 2013-09-19 13:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I am using PSPad 4.5.8 (2455). I experience the following bug:

I have a text with several paragraphs. When typing a text I use automatic line break (STRG-W), so every paragraph is a single line and reformats smoothly while adding or changing passages.

When I turn on spellchecking the wrong words in the first paragraphs are highlighted (underlined). But when I start to scroll down there is a certain point where the highlightning turns off completely. When I scroll up again it reappears again. When I turn of line break I can see that all lines are spellchecked. I also can scroll around without loosing the highlightning. So this behaviour has to be related to the line break function. Also when I reformat the paragraphs to have a hard line break in every line (STRG-K) the display of misspelled words is correct.

I hope you can reconstruct this bug and fix it smiling smiley

Greetings
Stefan

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Spellchecking and line break

Posted by: Draycon | Date: 2014-07-24 03:07 | IP: IP Logged

This problem still exists ;) I am using PSPad 4.5.8 (2455). When I scroll down on a large text at a certain point the red markers for unknown words just disappear. When I scroll back up they appear again. But I will never be able to check larger texts with enabled automatic line breaks, thats annoying. Without automatic line breaks the program behaves normal.

Greetings
Stefan

#3 Re: Spellchecking and line break

Posted by: Draycon | Date: 2014-11-17 16:47 | IP: IP Logged

Bump, problem still exists in build 2500...

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR