You are here: PSPad forum > Bug report / Hlášení chyb > Can't Paste

Can't Paste

#1 Can't Paste

Posted by: wpdan | Date: 2013-07-22 02:06 | IP: IP Logged

I'm using pspad version 4.5.7 and windows 8 and can't paste anything into pspad. I had vista before and an older version of pspad and was always able to paste into pspad. I bought a new computer and downloaded pspad 4.5.7 and now nothing shows up when I paste something into it. I have copied from the web and notepad and tried to paste with right mouse button and edit and nothing is pasted. When I click on edit in pspad the paste button is active so it is recognizing something in the clipboard but nothing shows up when I click paste. I am able to paste into all other programs except pspad so it isn't my computer. If I click on paste special, I can paste but then have to delete all the html markup. Please help.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-22 02:57 by wpdan.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Can't Paste

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-07-22 03:19 | IP: IP Logged

Ensure your file isn't marked as Read/only (menu file or activated toolbar button)

#3 Re: Can't Paste

Posted by: wpdan | Date: 2013-07-24 19:54 | IP: IP Logged

I checked and they are both in the unlocked position. I get the option to paste (not grayed out), but nothing appears when I select it.

#4 Re: Can't Paste

Posted by: wpdan | Date: 2013-07-25 14:44 | IP: IP Logged

My wife has pspad 4.5.4 and windows 7 and paste works fine. Maybe an issue with windows 8?

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR