You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: real tabs become chars

Re: real tabs become chars

#1 real tabs become chars

Posted by: webshaker | Date: 2016-05-31 13:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hi.

Is there any way to reinstalle the 4.5.9 pspad version ?

Since I've update pspad to 4.6.0 version, sometimes, while I have asked for real tab, PSPAD decide to use space chars instead.

I've upgraded PSPAD on all my computers and the problems occured on every computer
Unfortunately, I do not understand when the problem occured.

sometime after many minutes of work's PSPAD decide to replace tabs by chars with no reason.
I have to go to option in order to unchkeck and then recheck the real tab choice.

Give me à link to downgrade please !

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: real tabs become chars

Posted by: Stefan | Date: 2016-06-03 11:06 | IP: IP Logged

webshaker:

See there > forum.pspad.com

--
Stefan (pleased user since 1722)
Do you know you can spend Jan a beer? (click here)
Inofficial FAQs + Infos + Special Settings

#3 Re: real tabs become chars

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2016-06-05 21:28 | IP: IP Logged

webshaker:
Hi.

Is there any way to reinstalle the 4.5.9 pspad version ?

Since I've update pspad to 4.6.0 version, sometimes, while I have asked for real tab, PSPAD decide to use space chars instead.

I've upgraded PSPAD on all my computers and the problems occured on every computer

sometime after many minutes of work's PSPAD decide to replace tabs by chars with no reason.
I have to go to option in order to unchkeck and then recheck the real tab choice.

Hi,
if it realy isn't possible to fix the setting for the current version, and the previous one really suits your needs,
it seems, that the archive of Fosshub,
www.fosshub.com
namely:
www.oldfoss.com

is the most suitable source in this case.
hth,
vbr

#4 Re: real tabs become chars

Posted by: Wirek | Date: 2016-06-20 12:49 | IP: IP Logged

webshaker:

The "Real Tabs" functionality ("Settings"\"Program Settings..."\"Editor (part 2)") was damaged indeed in the official version 4.6.0 (2700) and was fixed for "HTML multihighlighter" later in the beta version 4.6.1 (2707) forum.pspad.com. Install few (modified only) files over your existing official 4.6.0 (2700) PSPad installation from one of the latest developer (beta) builds - at the moment the latest one is 4.6.1 (2716) forum.pspad.com.

#5 Re: real tabs become chars

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2016-06-21 04:55 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you Wirek, I already forgot it winking smiley

I need to publish new version, but I am overloaded in my job again + flooded house cleaning... sad smiley
I promise, I will do my best.

#6 Re: real tabs become chars

Posted by: Wirek | Date: 2016-06-21 10:17 | IP: IP Logged

No problem, pspad, I'm glad I could be just a little bit more helpful this time. winking smiley

Well you had got almost half a year to forget about it, pspad, and I do understand that. But webshaker had also got almost a half year to search for posts with similar issues in this forum before asking for help/answer... especially since webshaker's post is dated 05/31/2016 14:38 and yours - about changes and fixes in version 4.6.1 (2707) - is dated 01/12/2016 11:10 and there have been several other threads concerning the "Real Tabs" issue in the meantime.
The bold font above is for those readers/users who suffer any (similar or not) issue and stumble across this particular thread.

I'm sorry to read that those violent storms over Central Europe have also struck your house with flooding. Good luck in your endeavours!

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR