You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Copied in status bar

Re: Copied in status bar

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: Copied in status bar

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2015-08-20 16:18 | IP: IP Logged

Yes I know, it's not only in the status bar. But who needs this? Me not. And how long would you like this message to be shown? Normally when you Ctrl-C then selected text is copied. We have to rely on this in every application.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-20 16:27 by Andreas.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: Copied in status bar

Posted by: pythonui | Date: 2015-08-21 03:33 | IP: IP Logged

Sorry but I am not going(never) to compare PSPAD with any other application. It is best for me(always be). But in one of the editor that I have seen some days ago have this feature and it will hide the copied status after some amount of time(sec).

I am just suggesting the new feature for PSPAD smiling smiley and it is all depend on all the users of PSPAD.

Thanks

#13 Re: Copied in status bar

Posted by: pythonui | Date: 2015-09-28 11:43 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

Is this more complicated to implement this ? I have seen this feature in almost all editors (not doing comparison !). Sometime its not copied the selected content after CTRL+C (noticed). I think you have to look it into this small feature(:P)..

You can see here in one of the editor (It will hide this message after fraction of seconds but indicate the copied or not)

Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-28 11:47 by pythonui.

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR