You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: problems with own highlighter

Re: problems with own highlighter

#1 problems with own highlighter

Posted by: atie | Date: 2015-07-10 05:40 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

We use PSPad for input files for static calculations. We have configured an own
highlighter. However, we have the following problems:

Our Keywords are partially four-digit numbers. The highlightning colors all keywords that begin with a "0". But keywords from 1000 was colored as number, not as a keyword.

We want to colorize brackets. I define brackets as keywords, but they are not dyed.

Highlighters settings, TAB "Colors"
I don't need a few entries in the list (number, preprocessor, space etc.). How can I remove this?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: problems with own highlighter

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-07-10 06:47 | IP: IP Logged

To prevent highlight e.g. 1000 as number, add 0123456789 into allowed keyword chars field

Some attributes are fixed, there is no way to remove it, but simple don't use it or define color fot them as identifier

Brackets: Without knowledge of your highlighter definition I can't suggest, what's wrong. Send me please your user highlighter definition + some source sample + description what you consider as wrong

#3 Re: problems with own highlighter

Posted by: atie | Date: 2015-07-10 07:35 | IP: IP Logged

Thanks for your answer,

can I send you the files via email?

#4 Re: problems with own highlighter

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-07-10 08:13 | IP: IP Logged

Of course, use the PSPad support mail address

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR