You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Current line colorization

Current line colorization

#1 Current line colorization

Posted by: Steve | Date: 2015-04-05 10:03 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

I have a little question about current line colorization.

Colors for current line may be configured at program level, and also forced at language level.

That's work perfectly, but I do not understand why when I desactivate language colorization (so return to default program colors) current line colorization (if activated at language level) stay activated, and current line colors does not return to default ones..

Is it a choice or a bug?

For my part it is a problem and not coherent with design of functionalities : the possibility to force current line colorization at language level must stay a language level, and not be relevant if language level colorization is not activated by users.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Current line colorization

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-04-05 10:14 | IP: IP Logged

It's because nobody doesn't want to change it winking smiley
I agree that your suggestion is well-founded. I will change it

#3 Re: Current line colorization

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2015-04-06 01:24 | IP: IP Logged

I'm also not happy with some colorizing options over the years, but the interrelationship with settings here and there and in ini files are so complicated to me, that I never asked grinning smiley

Someday I will make a feature request that we can use hex colors in ini files, like in css files, so we can build up our color themes more easily direct in ini files with copy and paste, search and replace.

#4 Re: Current line colorization

Posted by: Steve | Date: 2015-04-07 17:34 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
It's because nobody doesn't want to change it winking smiley
I agree that your suggestion is well-founded. I will change it

Thanks a lot ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 17:35 by Steve.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR