You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Posted by: Andreas | Date: 2015-03-30 18:32 | IP: IP Logged

WebUpdateWizard:
Inlining is permitted in the html standards, so I don't think you are entitled to tell me I can't have it if I want to. grinning smiley

Sorry for making you feeling disabused, that was not my intention.

I didn't say that you can not have it or that it is not permitted. I only said that it is not best practice. And if you are the only user who works that way I don't know if it should be a new option as every new option blows up the code of PSPad and makes setting up the software more unclear.

This only was my statement to your feature request, Jan is the one who decides which options we get.

ps You do not need to put the <style>... into your HTML code just put it once into your style.css. But I think you know this as well grinning smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-03-30 18:52 | IP: IP Logged

In the future, I can do it configurable.

#13 Re: Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Posted by: WebUpdateWizard | Date: 2015-03-31 08:54 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
In the future, I can do it configurable.

Thank you! That would be really helpful.

With very best regards,

Pete

#14 Re: Export to clipboard as HTML Suggestion

Posted by: stevek_mcc | Date: 2016-08-23 11:36 | IP: IP Logged

The <style> tag could be included within the <code> tag, even when exporting a selection. <style> in the body is recognised by all browsers, and is officially legal in HTML5 if you add scoped to its tag:

<code><style type="text/css" scoped>...</style>...(styled text)...</code>

http://stackoverflow.com/a/16844668/1166064

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR