You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Feature request: save directory settings

Re: Feature request: save directory settings

#1 Feature request: save directory settings

Posted by: Ruud | Date: 2014-11-05 07:43 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

I use PSPad for several projects like writing assembly but also for maintaining several homepages. Doing the last and wanting to open some files, I normally first have to go to the directory where these files are. Having done that, switching to another project, for example writing in assembly, and I want to open a file, the window opens in the directory of my homepage. Having changed the directory, you'll see my my wife needs an update for her site so I need to open the project for her site. Wanting to open one of her files, the directory still points to my Commodore files so I need to change the path again. Having done the job and returning to my assembly files, I need to change the directory once again.

Question: is there a possibility to save the directory settings for each individual project?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Feature request: save directory settings

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-11-05 07:56 | IP: IP Logged

Try program settings / Files and dirs
Choose option "Same as active document" option on the bottom of page.
This will set open and save dialog to current document.

#3 Re: Feature request: save directory settings

Posted by: Ruud | Date: 2014-11-07 08:31 | IP: IP Logged

WOW, it already was there! I only can say sorry for any inconveniense.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

#4 Re: Feature request: save directory settings

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-11-07 09:38 | IP: IP Logged

I am glad it helped you.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR