You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Thank you ALL for all your recent help!!

Thank you ALL for all your recent help!!

#1 Thank you ALL for all your recent help!!

Posted by: Gorlash | Date: 2014-10-06 19:23 | IP: IP Logged

I know I've been asking *alot* of questions here, some of which I could probably have answered on my own if I'd read the options dialogs in more detail; I wish to thank especially the author, and also all the others who have responded to me and been so helpful in getting me up to speed with PsPad; I am very grateful!!

I've been using MultiEdit for so many years that I don't recall when I started, certainly more than 20 years ago, and really loved it, but it is no longer maintained and has many issues now, so I've been looking for a replacement, but all editors had serious issues in my usage - except for PsPad, so I've decided to switch to it full-time now. The reason I had so many questions in so short a time is that I spend 8-9 hours a day sitting in front of my editor, and of course many things work a little differently in PsPad, compared to ME.

However, after only a couple of weeks, I feel like I've been using PsPad all my life!! It is a superb tool, and I really appreciate it.

I wish a joyful autumn to all here!!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Thank you ALL for all your recent help!!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-10-06 19:37 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you Gorlash for your words.
If you will have any ideas I will appreciate your advices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-06 19:39 by pspad.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR