You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: License clarification

Re: License clarification

#1 License clarification

Posted by: m.ibng | Date: 2014-06-16 15:52 | IP: IP Logged

What I think I know about the license for the use of PSPad is it can be used for both commercial and non commercial purposes, which means that an individual user or a company/corporation/government office can use it freely, and it can be freely copied, distributed and altered/modified. Users can delete files/folders from the installation(through the installer or portable) folder and they can change the icon of the application. Do these permissions also apply to the plugins/extension/addons? It seems that some of these extensions are not made by the author of PSPad so I want to clarify if they are with the same license as PSPad.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: License clarification

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-06-16 16:10 | IP: IP Logged

Lot of the scripts, syntax definitions, context files, user highlighters e.t.c. are made by PSPad users. If they are available for donwload on PSpad page or are part of the PSPad package, it use same licence.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR