You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Editor panel flickering since 4.5.7

Re: Editor panel flickering since 4.5.7

#1 Editor panel flickering since 4.5.7

Posted by: DelphiErik | Date: 2014-02-21 09:27 | IP: IP Logged

Today I tried version 4.5.7 and 4.5.8. In both version the editor panel is flickering when moving the cursor with the arrow-keys. The complete editor panel including line numbers and bookmarks. It's quit annoying. I've tested it on 3 different computers.

In version 4.5.6 build 2427 the panel was not flickering. Can you please fix this Jan? PSPad is great, it's my daily code editor. Thanks!

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Editor panel flickering since 4.5.7

Posted by: sandrosilveira | Date: 2014-04-15 19:12 | IP: IP Logged

DelphiErik:
Today I tried version 4.5.7 and 4.5.8. In both version the editor panel is flickering when moving the cursor with the arrow-keys. The complete editor panel including line numbers and bookmarks. It's quit annoying. I've tested it on 3 different computers.

In version 4.5.6 build 2427 the panel was not flickering. Can you please fix this Jan? PSPad is great, it's my daily code editor. Thanks!

Hi DelphiErik, our programmmers noticed this too, this problem is more annoying when we use PSPad with a remote conection. I related this to Jan, but until now, I haven´t any return about this.

forum.pspad.com

Jan, there is a solution for this? any configuration or a workaround?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR