You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: colored Tabs for FTP-Connected Files?!

Re: colored Tabs for FTP-Connected Files?!

#1 colored Tabs for FTP-Connected Files?!

Posted by: freuter | Date: 2014-02-10 14:38 | IP: IP Logged

Hi Folks,
hello Programmer and Developer of the PSPad toolwinking smiley

I'm using PSPad since his first release and be a little proud to be one of First (on the internetpage, as a software user and to be with 'one of the first people' who'd recognized the potential of this Developer winking smiley.

So, please see it after me, when I take the opportunity and MUST express my sincere acknowledgment and my deep respect and also too: a large, deep gratitude for thousands of hours of relief with my own development - thanks for that! "You'd rescued my day" - much more then thousend times - thx, thx and forever thx!

But this time I'll get even with a small request:

I work a lot with projects that keep open online and offline files. Since it would be downright BRILLIANT if I could recognize the FTP-linked files on a color tab, like yellow or red - is that possible?

Kindest regards from germany and sorry about my lousy english winking smiley

Yours
Frederic Ch. Reuter

--
My Life is a lousy Adventure - but the graphics are just adorable winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-10 14:38 by freuter.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: colored Tabs for FTP-Connected Files?!

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-02-10 15:48 | IP: IP Logged

There is a small "link" symbol on the bottom left corner of the file tab

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR