You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > HTML Page Preview quirk

HTML Page Preview quirk

#1 HTML Page Preview quirk

Posted by: antipop | Date: 2014-01-08 04:50 | IP: IP Logged

It appears as though there is a problem with the HTML page preview functionality, which affects my usage to some degree. The setup is Firefox 26 on a 64-bit Windows 7 Pro machine. I find it convenient at times, more so lately, to save the FF bookmarks by exporting them in an html file and then working with this file opened in PSPad HTML Page preview window along side the browser, in which I can drag and drop the links from the preview page. Having the PSPad preview window open to peruse the bookmarks instead of using the browser's library to work with the links makes it more convenient for reading, among other reasons. For instance, the preview page displays the descriptions easily right beneath each bookmark's name, the one with which it was saved or renamed to, and the displaying of it is easier on the eyes too as well as more configurable.

However, if a bookmark has been saved without a name, that is to say, with a blank name but having only the link field completed, although these bookmarks are still fully functional in the browser and its library, and they export just fine along with the others, I have found that this sort of bookmark does not appear in the PSPad HTML Preview page for me to read or work with in any way. The just seem to be missing. I would really like to see them there even if they were to have only a placeholder assigned to the name, so that I could then drag and drop them in the browser, etc. sad smiley

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: HTML Page Preview quirk

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2014-01-08 05:49 | IP: IP Logged

If you want to automatically update PSPad HTML preview page, set autoupdayte interval in Program settings / Editor 2

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR