You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > ALL PROGRAMS

ALL PROGRAMS

#1 ALL PROGRAMS

Posted by: garydavid711 | Date: 2013-12-22 10:44 | IP: IP Logged

I WOULD like to have PsPad to show up in All Programs. I am using Windows 8.1. I created PsPad on my desktop them moved it to Programs folder hoping it would shhow up in All Programs--what should the path be to make that happen right now it is C:\Programs?

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: ALL PROGRAMS

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2013-12-22 17:55 | IP: IP Logged

garydavid711:
I WOULD like to have PsPad to show up in All Programs. I am using Windows 8.1. I created PsPad on my desktop them moved it to Programs folder hoping it would shhow up in All Programs--what should the path be to make that happen right now it is C:\Programs?

Hi,
not sure about possible changes or restrictions in win 8, but at least in win 7 you can simply go to the folder with the program, right-click and hold the right mouse button pressed, move the mouse to the (ex) "start" button, then move over "All programs", wait until this list is open and release the mouse button; a context menu appears - select: "create shortcut".
(You can rename the shortcut afterwards via rightclick context menu.)

hth,
vbr

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR