You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Highlighting "current" tab

Highlighting "current" tab

#1 Highlighting "current" tab

Posted by: KennyT | Date: 2013-05-28 08:28 | IP: IP Logged

Hi,

I have a large number of files open at the same time, such that it becomes less obvious which is the "current" file. Is there any way to change the background colour of the "current" tab?

Further to this, it would also be handy if a file tab could be assigned its own colour...any way to do this?

TIA

K

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Highlighting "current" tab

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2013-05-28 12:29 | IP: IP Logged

I don't know what Windows version or Windows skin do you use, but current tab is highlighted with different color and always is in the bottom tab rows.

You can assign tab color for each file type (highlighter) in highlighter settings / Colors as File tab color

#3 Re: Highlighting "current" tab

Posted by: padfox | Date: 2013-05-28 12:40 | IP: IP Logged

Apart from assigning a tab color via the file type an own color would be very usefull. I have ~150 files open, 130 of the same type. So an individual color for tabs would be really helpfull for grouping.

Many thanks and greetings
padFox

#4 Re: Highlighting "current" tab

Posted by: KennyT | Date: 2013-05-28 18:53 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
I don't know what Windows version or Windows skin do you use, but current tab is highlighted with different color and always is in the bottom tab rows.

You can assign tab color for each file type (highlighter) in highlighter settings / Colors as File tab color

Windows 7 - 64. Dunno what "skin" i'm using but the "current" tab has the same colour as the rest, as selected in the "file tab color" selection.

K

PS I didn't get an email notification of the replies to this thread? I think I've selected all the relevant options...

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR