You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Goto Page: Previous1 2

#11 Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Posted by: padfox | Date: 2013-09-28 21:07 | IP: IP Logged

Hello Jan,

I just want to support gyll with his suggestions. Pls. work on that topic. Would motivate me for a donation.
And I still have the problem that all the bookmarks are lost very often. I would prefer an own file for bookmarks for every single file. It's not funny to set dozens of bookmarks again and again.

Many thanks and greetings
padFox

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#12 Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Posted by: gyll | Date: 2013-11-18 10:10 | IP: IP Logged

bump!!!!!

Jan, are you going to fix this or what? This is a WONDERFUL code editor, but i just can't use it for anything larger that 3 - 4 pages of code without the bookmarks properly implemented.

#13 Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Posted by: gyll | Date: 2015-04-05 13:38 | IP: IP Logged

Can you at least give me an answer to this request? You've been totally silent on this one ever since i posted this feature request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-05 13:38 by gyll.

#14 Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-04-05 14:11 | IP: IP Logged

It's possible to do it. I will put it on todo list.

#15 Re: Dockable Bookmark list

Posted by: toralf | Date: 2015-04-06 03:21 | IP: IP Logged

In the latest PSPad version documentation remarks are supported. They show up in the code explorer. And explorer is docked. At the same time it allows to name that position. Wouldn't this fulfill all your requests?

--
Ciao
toralf

Goto Page: Previous1 2

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR