You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: PyPy Python under PSPad?

Re: PyPy Python under PSPad?

#1 PyPy Python under PSPad?

Posted by: nulife | Date: 2013-02-11 21:57 | IP: IP Logged

Dear Petr,

I've installed PyPy Python under Windows 7 (C:\Users\asus\pypy-2.0-beta1) and see the command prompt when starting pypy.exe.

But I couldn't see how to save and execute a new py script. I've added pypy.exe to the ocmpiler path, but I assume that's wrong. Please advise, many thanks!

Philip

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: PyPy Python under PSPad?

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2013-02-11 22:28 | IP: IP Logged

nulife:
Dear Petr,

I've installed PyPy Python under Windows 7 (C:\Users\asus\pypy-2.0-beta1) and see the command prompt when starting pypy.exe.

But I couldn't see how to save and execute a new py script. I've added pypy.exe to the ocmpiler path, but I assume that's wrong. Please advise, many thanks!

Philip

Hi,
I have no experiences with pypy, but in case you haven't tried it sofar, you may check the setting used for CPython.
I am using the following "compiler" settings for python 2.7 in PSPad:
Settings: Highlighters settings:: Python - Compiler:
Compiler:
C:\Python27\python.exe
Parameters:
"%File%"

[x] Capture Program output window

LOG Parser:
*File* "%F",*line %L*

To execute the currently active sourcefile from PSPad, just use:
File: Compile (Ctrl + F9)

If this dosn't work, you might check the PyPy documentation for the command line parameters it requires.

hth,
vbr

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR