You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Malware in installer.

Malware in installer.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

#71 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-02-17 04:09 | IP: IP Logged

billps:
@Carbonize - so you are chicken then!

Thought so.

Last warning. I take you as past PSpad user - you told you wont use PSpad anymore. If you want continue with your provocations, you will be banned.
If you want to write something meaningful, let do it. In other case keep your fingers out of keyboard or go bother somewhere else.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#72 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: carbonize | Date: 2012-02-17 10:32 | IP: IP Logged

billps:

Thought so.

Wow it's like being back in school. What next? Going to start insulting my mother?

As others have said if you've got nothing intelligent to add then don't bother coming back to the forums.

--
Carbonize

#73 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2012-02-17 11:32 | IP: IP Logged

pspad:
billps:

Thought so.

Last warning. I take you as past PSpad user - you told you wont use PSpad anymore. If you want continue with your provocations, you will be banned.
If you want to write something meaningful, let do it. In other case keep your fingers out of keyboard or go bother somewhere else.

+1 kill useless troll -- it cannot control itself #noloss

#74 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 18:42 | IP: IP Logged

hankejh:

I came on here to report malware in the PSPad installer, thinking something would be done about it. How wrong I was. Instead I am surpised to find it's an official policy of the developer to actively promote malware, just to make some money.

I have received nothing but abuse and accusations of trolling from people who are pushing this malware - namely "Babylon Toolbar" or various other "special offers", and now I receive a death threat?!

Are you guys really OK with this kind of stuff - please tell me you are not. I knew things were bad, but this is beyond the pale.

#75 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-02-17 19:18 | IP: IP Logged

billps:
I came on here to report malware in the PSPad installer, thinking something would be done about it. How wrong I was. Instead I am surpised to find it's an official policy of the developer to actively promote malware, just to make some money.

I have received nothing but abuse and accusations of trolling from people who are pushing this malware - namely "Babylon Toolbar" or various other "special offers", and now I receive a death threat?!

Are you guys really OK with this kind of stuff - please tell me you are not. I knew things were bad, but this is beyond the pale.

Please be fair and correct. Read what you wrote in your latest adds.
You was the one who started this nonsense quarell, you was the one who start to be rude.

I am patient, I am trying to be impartial, but my patience has limits.

#76 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: hankejh | Date: 2012-02-17 19:19 | IP: IP Logged

billps:
hankejh:

Troll, [ yawn ] come back when you've graduated junior high. #killTrollAccount

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 19:21 by hankejh.

#77 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 19:39 | IP: IP Logged

An example here: this one was directed at another user who complained early on in the thread.

carbonize:
And in my mind you are an absolute idiot who doesn't know their arse from their elbow.

It seems some are allowed to be abusive and troll-like, while others are accused of being trolls for simply complaining.

#78 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 19:56 | IP: IP Logged

and another . . .

carbonize:
Not sure what more this moron actually expects from you. Maybe he thinks that, like him, you have no life

#79 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: billps | Date: 2012-02-17 20:01 | IP: IP Logged

and yet another . . .

carbonize:
Some people are just idiots with nothing better to do but talk crap about things they have little or no understanding about

and another

hankejh:
Troll, [ yawn ] come back when you've graduated junior high. #killTrollAccount

With all the vitriol here, are you guys really that surprised the way you treat your users that they end up spamming or returning the insults.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 20:09 by billps.

#80 Re: Malware in installer.

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-02-17 20:13 | IP: IP Logged

For billps stop please.
You are the only one who keeps this flame alive. Do you see it?

Do you have any other information except the one you installed babylon toolbar, cause you clicked on anything without reading?

For others, please don't react to his offensive adds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 20:15 by pspad.

Goto Page: Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR