You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

#1 How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Posted by: Manfred62 | Date: 2010-09-24 13:12 | IP: IP Logged

Hi

I need your help... Is it possible to run Tidy (in a specific configuration) with a shortcut?

I know about the "check html code" with Ctrl-F10.
So I like to do the same with "Tidy clean Document - wrap", with a other shortcut.

Any ideas?

regards Manfred

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Posted by: Manfred62 | Date: 2010-09-25 08:52 | IP: IP Logged

Hi to all

No ideas..?

I tried to create a macro, but its not running like I expected.
Now I'm not able to delete/change the macro in the macro-manager. There's nothing to see?? Any hints? Where is the configuration for the macros stored. Didn't find anything sad smiley

Or maybe it's possible to change the config of Ctrl-F10?
Where?

regards Manfred

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-25 09:15 by Manfred62.

#3 Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Posted by: Fergal | Date: 2012-09-20 09:34 | IP: IP Logged

Manfred62:
...I need your help... Is it possible to run Tidy (in a specific configuration) with a shortcut?

I know about the "check html code" with Ctrl-F10.
So I like to do the same with "Tidy clean Document - wrap", with a other shortcut.

Any ideas?...

Sorry for bumping such an old post, however I would like to do exactly this. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks!

--
Fergal Crawley
Business Advice Forum
Forum Promotion

#4 Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2012-09-20 12:32 | IP: IP Logged

TiDy is external application. On the page project you will find any info about TiDy. There is GUI over TiDy, if you are not friend with command line.

PSPad allows you to create any configuration for TiDy - there is Edit button on the end of TiDy menu section.

PSPad help contains TiDy commands, TiDy reference is on PSPad page too, see: tidy.sourceforge.net

#5 Re: How to run Tidy with shortcut?

Posted by: erkange | Date: 2017-02-04 09:57 | IP: IP Logged

I would like to start my edited tidy setting with a shortcut too.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR