You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

#1 html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

Posted by: jdjdjd | Date: 2007-02-02 16:13 | IP: IP Logged

Ctrl-Shift-T allows you to select the contents of an HTML tag (the opening tag, the closing tag, and everything between) when the cursor is positioned inside the opening tag. It would be very helpful to also support this when the cursor is in the closing tag.

Alternatively, a "jump to matching tag" would also work. PSPad uses highlighting to show matching tags, but if the matching tag is off the screen, then you're out of luck.

Thanks...

-- jeff

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

Posted by: jdjdjd | Date: 2007-02-15 03:37 | IP: IP Logged

Any chance of adding support for this in PSPad?
Thanks...

#3 Re: html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

Posted by: David in Delta | Date: 2015-02-23 18:51 | IP: IP Logged

In 4.5.9 (2529) ctrl-shift-T seems to act as an extreme page up now. It moved my screen up from row 8012 to row 168 instead of highlighting what's inside the tag.

#4 Re: html tag: from closing tag, select contents, or find opening tag

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2015-02-26 13:18 | IP: IP Logged

David in Delta:
In 4.5.9 (2529) ctrl-shift-T seems to act as an extreme page up now. It moved my screen up from row 8012 to row 168 instead of highlighting what's inside the tag.

Hello, can you send me some example with step by step? I am not able to simulate it.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR