You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Re: Scroll full page using mouse wheel (not # of lines)

Re: Scroll full page using mouse wheel (not # of lines)

#1 Scroll full page using mouse wheel (not # of lines)

Posted by: Todd | Date: 2006-05-02 02:42 | IP: IP Logged

Is there any way to setup PSPad to scroll by a full page rather than a preset number of lines? I have the mouse scroll wheel in the control panel scroll one screen at a time and PSPad is the only application that ignores this behavior and insists on scrolling a certain number of lines.

Is there a modification to the ini file or elsewhere to get PSPad to scroll a page at a time?

Thanks in advance.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Scroll full page using mouse wheel (not # of lines)

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2006-05-02 04:05 | IP: IP Logged

No, you can set number of lines only.
If more user find this request usefull, I will implement it.

#3 Re: Scroll full page using mouse wheel (not # of lines)

Posted by: jis | Date: 2012-08-07 12:09 | IP: IP Logged

Todd:
Is there any way to setup PSPad to scroll by a full page rather than a preset number of lines? I have the mouse scroll wheel in the control panel scroll one screen at a time and PSPad is the only application that ignores this behavior and insists on scrolling a certain number of lines.

I use the same settings for Mouse in Control Panel as Todd. I have stepping mouse wheel, so it is natural for me to set verticall scrolling one screen at a time. Scrolling is fast and precise witch notching wheel. I don't understand why PSPad ignore the system settings for mouse whell scrolling. I would like to have the same control of mouse whell scrolling in every installed application. It is difficult to use PSPad for me with built-in possibility to set only Mouse Whell scroll Lines only. Can you give us the possibility to rely on global system setting please?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-07 12:11 by jis.

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR