You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > Javascript settings

Javascript settings

#1 Javascript settings

Posted by: smr | Date: 2017-02-09 18:17 | IP: IP Logged

Hello,

I use Pspad since more than 10 years (Thanks!).

As once in the past, in the last version 4.6.1 (2630) I have a problem with Javascript highlighting that displays "HTML Multihighlighter" in the status bar.

I checked that standard javascript settings have *.js extension but when I open a js file, it is not recognized as a javascript file, only HTML settings is applied.

I found that in the JScript.INI file, the Filetype was =*.jse , so I changed it to *.js but no difference.

I also read that the value of HTMLGroup is =0 ; is this the problem? If so, what is the value to set to have Javascript group??

The actual solution is to click on HTML Multihighlighter and change it to Javascript.

So is there a solution for automatic setting when I open a .js file?

Thanks for any advice and sorry if this question is dupplicate ; I read a lot of topic but didn't find same question.

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: Javascript settings

Posted by: pspad | Date: 2017-02-09 19:44 | IP: IP Logged

Hello

Open Program settings / Multihighlighter and uncheck open JS in HTML multihighlighter

#3 Re: Javascript settings

Posted by: smr | Date: 2017-02-12 14:42 | IP: IP Logged

Many thanks, perfect

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR