You are here: PSPad forum > English discussion forum > pspad dont detect extentions

pspad dont detect extentions

#1 pspad dont detect extentions

Posted by: Alex | Date: 2012-08-20 10:58 | IP: IP Logged

I've downloaded development build of pspad, and tried to install extention to it (zen coding). It doesn't see it. After that i install full stable version of pspad - it doesn't see it too. Even with sample extention i wrote myself.
How can i force extention detection? (In past there was a button for it, now i can't see it).

Options: Reply | Quote | Up ^

#2 Re: pspad dont detect extentions

Posted by: vbr | Date: 2012-08-20 11:24 | IP: IP Logged

Alex:
I've downloaded development build of pspad, and tried to install extention to it (zen coding). It doesn't see it. After that i install full stable version of pspad - it doesn't see it too. Even with sample extention i wrote myself.
How can i force extention detection? (In past there was a button for it, now i can't see it).

Hi,
you may check the settings:
System integration: [x] Integrated scripting support (WSH)

possibly it could have been deactivated somehow?

Which pspad build and windows version are you using? (There might be some security settings of the OS, which could be relevant too.

hth,
vbr

#3 Re: pspad dont detect extentions

Posted by: Alex | Date: 2012-08-20 13:55 | IP: IP Logged

Thank you. It helps! Now I can see the scripts menu.

#4 Re: pspad dont detect extentions

Posted by: Alex | Date: 2012-08-20 13:56 | IP: IP Logged

I'm using winXP. I downloaded file from here
forum.pspad.com

Editor PSPad - freeware editor, © 2001 - 2024 Jan Fiala, Hosted by Webhosting TOJEONO.CZ, design by WebDesign PAY & SOFT, code Petr Dvořák, Privacy policy and GDPR